Rare Disease Day Fundraiser
Did you overlook Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day? No worries, you can raise awareness on Rare Disease Day – held on the last day of February every year to raise awareness of rare diseases. KD is a rare disease affecting approximately 5,000 individuals each year. By setting up a Rare Disease Day fundraiser, you can help raise awareness of KD among your friends, family, and colleagues. Share your KD story with them and, most importantly, tell them why knowing the symptoms of KD is crucial to a timely diagnosis. Set a fundraising goal in any amount and invite everyone you know to support your cause. To set up a Rare Disease Day fundraiser:
- Decide to fundraise for Rare Disease Day
- Complete the form below, preferably before February 1st, so that you can fundraise in the weeks leading up to Rare Disease Day – held on the last day of February every year
- Receive your fundraiser page link via email
- Share your page with your friends, family, co-workers and other supporters via email and/or social media and ask them to donate to your fundraiser
- Thank your donors and feel amazing knowing that you and your supporters are helping save precious hearts
100% of your donation will help support our mission.
Our goals to raise KD awareness, support families, and increase funding for research are impossible to accomplish without selfless, giving individuals like YOU.
Join Rare Disease Day now!