Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day Fundraiser
January 26, 2021, is National Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day
By setting up a KD Day fundraiser, you can help raise awareness of KD among your friends, family, and colleagues. Share your KD story with them and, most importantly, tell them why knowing the symptoms of KD is crucial to a timely diagnosis. Set a fundraising goal in any amount and invite everyone you know to support your cause.
Sign up to fundraise for the 10th National KD Awareness Day:
- Raise $250 to receive a “KD Awareness T-Shirt”
- Raise $500 to receive “The Kawasaki Bear”
- Raise $750 to receive a “KD Awareness T-Shirt” & “The Kawasaki Bear”
- Raise $1,000+ to receive a “KD Awareness Hoodie,” “KD Awareness T-Shirt,” “The Kawasaki Bear,” “KD Awareness Bracelet,” “KD Button,” & “KD Bumper Sticker”
To set up a fundraiser for the 11th National KD Day KD Day:
- Decide to fundraise for National Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day
- Complete the form below, preferably before January 1st, so that you can fundraise in the weeks leading up to January 26th
- Receive your fundraiser page link via email
- Share your page with your friends, family, co-workers and other supporters via email and/or social media and ask them to donate to your fundraiser
- Thank your donors and feel amazing knowing that you and your supporters are helping save precious hearts
100% of your donation will help support our mission.
Our goals to raise KD awareness, support families, and increase funding for research are impossible to accomplish without selfless, giving individuals like YOU.
Join Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day now!