Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day Fundraiser
National Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day is January 26th. During the month of January, the KDF hosts an annual KD Awareness campaign to increase awareness of the disease across the country and to raise funds for KD. By setting up a KD Day fundraiser, you can help raise awareness of KD among your friends, family, and colleagues. Share your KD story with them and, most importantly, tell them why knowing the symptoms of KD is crucial to a timely diagnosis. Set a fundraising goal in any amount and invite everyone you know to support your cause. To set up a KD Day fundraiser:
- Decide to fundraise for National Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day
- Complete the form below, preferably before January 1st, so that you can fundraise in the weeks leading up to January 26th
- Receive your fundraiser page link via email
- Share your page with your friends, family, co-workers and other supporters via email and/or social media and ask them to donate to your fundraiser
- Thank your donors and feel amazing knowing that you and your supporters are helping save precious hearts
100% of your donation will help support our mission.
Our goals to raise KD awareness, support families, and increase funding for research are impossible to accomplish without selfless, giving individuals like YOU.
Join Kawasaki Disease Awareness Day now!